Learn Price Details
Click to view an allocation and analysis of the asking price.Get Details Now
Learn Farmland Details
Click to view a detailed description of the farmland parcels.Get Details Now
Learn Soil Details
Click to view more information about the property’s soil.Get Details Now
Learn Improvements Details
Click to view a detailed description of all improvements (workshops, equipment sheds, grain storage, grain handling, livestock barns and facilities, site improvements, etc.).Get Details Now
Learn House Details
Click below to view details about the residence.Get Details Now
Learn Investment Details
Click below to learn more about this property as an investment.Get Details Now
Learn Tender Details
Click here to view tender details, terms, and conditions.Get Details Now
Check out this 10 acre property located 50 km south of Saskatoon near the town of Hanley, with a 4-bedroom 2-bathroom house, garage, workshop, barn, quonset, and a heated outdoor pool on a beautifully landscaped yardsite!
- Updated 1,304 sqft bungalow built in 1974.
- Main floor includes kitchen and dining room, living room leads to a small deck with panoramic views to the southwest, 3 bedrooms, 4-piece main bathroom, 2-piece bathroom off porch, and main floor laundry.
- Basement features a large rec room, 4th bedroom, large utility room, and cold storage.
- 14ft x 24ft covered breezeway leads to a beautifully landscaped backyard with in-ground heated swimming pool!
Infrastructure: Natural gas forced air furnace, electric hot water heater, natural gas pool boiler.
Water: 180ft well completed in 1981, water softener, reverse osmosis drinking water
Sewer: septic tank and pumpout north of the house
- 24ft x 26ft, concrete floor, power, double overhead doors
- 22ft x 24ft, concrete floor, 220 power, sliding doors, metal roof
- 28ft x 32ft, partial concrete floor, 6 stall barn with tack room, full loft
Arch Rib Quonset:
- 24ft x 42ft, dirt floor, sliding doors, metal roof
- 16ft x 30ft, dirt floor, 10ft wide x 8ft high overhead door, no power
- 12ft x 18ft, dirt floor